Update – Patch 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 are now live on PlayStation!
Maybe blame it on the Doomed Commercial Area, birthplace of doomed dreams, resting place for every venture. Blame it on an incursion of the apocalypse in a localized space, or whatever Tequila Sunset hits you with. Blame it on a call to Abigail.
Or just blame it on us. Because it is our fault, that’s true. We’re all just human beings dreaming big, and not always making those dreams come true like we hope. But we’re going to try anyway, and try again, until we get it right. And we will.
Patch 1.3 – now live!
- Tons of Voice Over fixes
- Improved Kim pathfinding
- Fixed controller interaction during Seafort Dream
- Fixed controller interaction with The Pigs
- Fixed Sandcastle interaction
- Fixed car interaction
- Fixed instances where the tide never receded near the swings
- Fixes pawnshop healing interaction
- Fixed Thought Cabinet freezes
- Fixed save game bugs
- Fixes for Cutscene locks and edge-case interactions with controllers
- And little bit this and that, general house cleaning after stormy development!
Patch 1.4 – now live!
- Improved Church interaction
- Fixed car texture
- Further improved text sizing
Patch 1.5 – now live!
- Fixed save games and updated the save game message regarding max save slots.
- Quick Save Button added to the pause menu.
- Further improved church cutscene behaviour under certain conditions.
- Finishing thoughts should no longer throw players into the void in certain conditions.
- Further VO fixes.
- Tons of smaller bug fixes.
And that’s all we can say for now. We know it’s rough, we know it’s our fault, and we’re here to tell you it’s getting fixed.
Thanks for your patience. Keep the days happy.
Freelance Ad Agent,
Idiot Doom Spiral